Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon Quiz Time Daily – Today Answer of Amazon Quiz 22 march 2019
amazon quiz, amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz answers today, amazon quiz today, amazon quiz time, amazon quiz winner, amazon quiz contest today, Amazon Today Quiz Answer – Hi reader, I hope you Enjoy offer Free Recharge Tricks & Free Paytm Cash Trick
Amazon daily brings a new Amazon Quiz. Whatever Amazon quiz answers correctly. Lucky user gets Prize from Amazon India
We Daily Upload Amazon Quiz Answer. The answers to all questions are correct. By giving you the right answer to Amazon Quiz’s question, you can also Win Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance & lots of products from Amazon India
Amazon Quiz Time Answer Daily 8 AM-12 PM
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Price – Win Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Time – 8 AM – 12 PM
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Date – 22 March 2019
- Amazon Quiz Winners Will be Announce By – 30 march,2019
How To Play Amazon Quiz Daily
1. Amazon Quiz You can play only in Amazon App.
2.Signup /Login with amazon app
3. Now scroll down on homepage you can see Amazon Quiz Banner like this
4. Just click on Amazon Quiz banner & Play Amazon Quiz
5. In this Amazon Quiz daily contest will be 5 question. You have to give right answer
6. After giving right answer only few users will be selected to win Amazon prize
7. So daily participate in Amazon Quiz may be you win Amazon Quiz
We update correct answers to daily Amazon Quiz You can clear amazon quiz in few second with the help of these answers.
Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon Quiz Answer 22 march 2019
1. The 2019 IPL is just around the corner, and Yuvraj Singh has joined a new team. Which team will he play for?
Answer: Mumbai Indians
2. Who was the first Indian to fly into outerspace?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
3. Orcas, or killer whales are a sub-species of dolphins.
4. Priyanka Chopra played a supporting role in a recent Netflix Original rom-com with Rebel Wilson and Liam Hemsworth. What’s the name of the film?
Answer: Isn’t It Romantic
5. Two South Korean companies recently announced a 300 Million dollar investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second.
Answer: Kia Motors Corporation
Amazon Quiz Answer 21 march 2019
1. What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V?
2.What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses?
Answer: A bloat
3. Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel?
Answer: Saratchandra Chattopadhyay
4.’Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer: Mark Antony
5. The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming 2019 Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie?
Answer: Ayan Mukherjee
Amazon Quiz Answer 19th march 2019
1. What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
2. The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Answer: Dilip Prabhavalkar
3. Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
4. An A2 size paper, is smaller than an A4 size paper.
5. The 2019 Oscars just went by. But, which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Answer: The Shape of Water
Amazon Quiz Answer 18th march 2019
1. Which of these natural phenomenon is also know as the ‘Northern Lights’?
Answer: Aurora Borealis
2. In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
3. Who was the fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
4. The Tropic of Cancer does NOT pass through which of these Indian states?
5. Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?
Amazon Quiz Answer 17th march 2019
1. ___ is the largest moon in our solar system, with a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto
2. Which beauty pageant did Manushi Chillar win in 2017?
Answer: Miss World
3. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
4. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
5. Who was the first Indian to win an Academy Award at the Oscars?
Answer: Bhanu Athaiya
Amazon Quiz Answer 16th march 2019
1. ‘Light-year’ is a unit of _. Fill in the blanks.
2. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent?
3. The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state?
4. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo wrestling
5. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Amazon Quiz Answer 15th march 2019
1. The study of fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other is called?
2. Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
3. What is the Roman numeral for 50?
4. Which is the highest attainable rank in the Indian Army?
Answer: Field Marshal
5. The surrender of Japan in 1945 brought an end to WWII. On which ship were the surrender documents signed?
Answer: USS Missouri
Amazon Quiz Answer 14th march 2019
- Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
- Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Answer: Keoladeo National Park
- Where in the human body is the occiput?
- What is the chemical symbol of lead?
- Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it?
Answer: 2.11 seconds
Amazon Quiz Answer 13th march 2019
1. According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of __.
2. If you were visiting the ‘Tabo Monastery’, where would you be?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
3. One liter of hot air will be heavier than one liter of cold air.
4. ‘Chholiya’ often referred to as ‘sword dance’, is the traditional folk dance form associated with which state?
5. At ____ years old, Kane Tanaka, a Japanese woman has officially been confirmed as the oldest person living by Guinness World Records. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz Answer 12th march 2019
1. The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’, an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this Indian state
2. Grown in regions of South India, Arabica and Robusta are varieties of _. Fill in the blank.
3. Created by Edgar Rice Borroughs, John Clayton is raised by apes in the jungles of Africa. What do we know him popularly as?
4. The famous ad jingle for this Indian watches brand was composed by AR Rahman as an adaption of Mozart’s 25th symphony. Which Indian brand is this?
5. Which of them was the first Indian to win the Miss World title?
Ans: Reita Faria
Amazon Quiz Answer 11th march 2019
1. When referring to dates and years, BC stands for ‘Before Christ’. What does AD stand for?
Answer: Anno Domini
2. In which country is the International Court of Justice located?
3. If you’re playing chess, which piece can only make an L-shaped move?
Answer: The knight
4. Which of the following smartphone brands does NOT belong to the same parent company?
5. Which country is Prague in?
Answer: Czech Republic
Amazon Quiz Answer 10th march 2019
1. Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
Answer: A ring
2. Which of these actors will be playing the character of the Genie in the 2019 live action remake of Aladdin?
Answer: Will Smith
3. Hemophobia is the fear of _. Fill in the blank.
4. What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
5. The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
Answer: Arvind Adiga
Amazon Quiz Answer 9th march 2019
1. Which is the largest living fish in the ocean?
Answer: Whale shark
2. A butterfly’s taste sensors are in its feet.
3. Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
4. What is the meaning of the name Himalaya, in Sanskrit?
Answer: Abode of snow
5. A European spectacle maker invented the telescope. What was his name?
Answer: Hans Lippershey
Amazon Quiz Answer 7th march 2019
1. What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
Answer: Subscriber Identity Module
2. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
3. Which Stephen King novel takes place in the fictional Overlook Hotel?
Answer: The Shining
4. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon. Who was the second?
Answer: Buzz Aldrin
5. How many sides does a rhombus have?
Amazon Quiz Answer 6th march 2019
1. A sushi is a Japanese dish, traditionally wrapped in __.
Answer: Edible seaweed
2. ‘A Moveable Feast’ is the autobiography of?
Answer: Ernest Hemingway
3. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Answer: The French Revolution
4. George Eliot was the pen name of which author?
Answer: Mary Ann Evans
5. Who recently became the first batsman in the world to smash 500 sixes in international cricket?
Answer: Chris Gayle
Amazon Quiz Answer 5th march 2019
1. Where can you find the largest cricket stadium in Asia, which is sometimes referred to as the ‘Lord’s of Asia’?
2. What is the maximum number of players a football team can have on the field, during a match?
3. The electronic recording device in an aircraft is known as a black box. What color is this device?
4. What is the capital city of Mizoram?
5. Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Answer: The God of Small Things
Amazon Quiz Answer 4 march 2019
1. On which day is the International Women’s Day celebrated every year?
Answer: 8th March
2. After being nominated for several years, Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016. Which film did he win it for?
Answer: The Revenant
3. The circle of latitude known as Tropic of Capricorn, passes through India
4. The 2018 film, Pad Man, starring Akshay Kumar is based on a true story. Who is the social entrepreneur that inspired the character?
Answer: Arunachalam Muruganantham
5. Which country will host the 2020 Summer Olympics?
Amazon Quiz Answer 3 march 2019
Amazon Quiz Answer 2 march 2019
1. When it comes to mobile phone networks such as 2G, 3G and 4G, what does the ‘G’ stand for?
2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
3. Which actress will portray the story of acid attack victim, Laxmi Agarwal, alongside Vikrant Massey in an upcoming film by Meghana Gulzar?
Answer: Deepika Padukone
4. When talking about computers, which of these is NOT a peripheral component?
5. Which multinational conglomerate is the parent company to Google?
Answer: Alphabet Inc
Amazon Quiz Answer 1st march 2019
1. On Feb 13, 2019, after 15 years of exploration, NASA declared its Mars rover ‘dead’. What was the name of this robotic rover?
2. Until 1955, the State Bank of India was known as __.
Answer: Imperial Bank of India
3. How many times have the Chennai Super Kings won the IPL?
4. The game PUBG has been created and released by the popular gaming company EA Sports.
5. The ______ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz Answer 26 February 2019
1. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
2. The national anthem of Bangladesh, ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ was written by __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
3. Which of these is also known as the Devil’s Triangle or Hurricane Alley?
Answer: Bermuda Triangle
4. A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
5. Which movie won the best picture award at the recently held Oscars 2019?
Answer: Green Book
Amazon Quiz Answer 24 February 2019
1. Which country has won the maximum number of ICC cricket world cups?
2. Astana is the capital city of which Eastern European country?
3. In the Hunger Games series, what is weapon of choice of the protagonist, Katniss Everdeen?
Answer: Bow and arrow
4. Which of these is the largest organ in the human body?
5. Which batsman holds the highest individual scorer in test match cricket having scored 400 against England in 2003-04?
Answer: Brian Lara
Amazon Quiz Answer 23 February 2019
1. What is astronaut, Buzz Lightyear’s popular catchphrase in the Pixar film, Toy Story?Answer: To infinity and beyond
2. The fictional address 221B, Baker Street is associated with which of these fictional characters?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
3. The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’ . Who is the author of this book series?
Answer: George R. R. Martin
4. A 2-part British stage play written by Jack Thorne based on the Harry Potter series was first performed in London. What is the name of the play?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Amazon Quiz Answer 22 February 2019
1. If you visit a Podiatrist, which part of the body will this doctor treat?
2. Which of these is NOT a play by Shakespeare?
Answer: Barefoot in the park
3. Jack Dorsey founded which social network in March 2006?
4. Bamboo is a type of grass.
5. The ‘Clavicle’ is also known by which other name?