Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today 19th September 2019 Quiz Answers
Also Read Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 1000
Amazon Quiz Time Daily – Today Answer of Amazon Quiz 19th September 2019
Amazon daily brings a new Amazon Quiz. Whatever Amazon quiz answers correctly. Lucky user gets Prize from Amazon India
We Daily Upload Amazon Quiz Answer. The answers to all questions are correct. By giving you the right answer to Amazon Quiz’s question, you can win Amazon Pay Balance & also lots of Exciting price from Amazon India
Amazon Today Quiz Contest Answer
Amazon Quiz Time Answer Daily 8 AM-12 PM
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Price – Win Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Time – 8 AM – 12 PM
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Date – 19th September 2019
- Amazon Quiz Winners Will be Announce By – 30th September 2019
How To Play Amazon Quiz Daily
1. Amazon Quiz You can play only in Amazon App.
2.Signup /Login with amazon app
3. Now scroll down on homepage you can see Amazon Quiz Banner like this
4. Just click on Amazon Quiz banner & Play Amazon Quiz
5. In this Amazon Quiz daily contest will be 5 question. You have to give right answer
6. After giving right answer only few users will be selected to win Amazon prize
7. So daily participate in Amazon Quiz may be you win Amazon Quiz
We update correct answers to daily Amazon Quiz You can clear amazon quiz in few second with the help of these answers.
Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon Quiz Answer 16th September 2019
1. In botany, strawberries are part of the rose family.
2.- Who is the first-ever cricket captain to win 100 matches in IPL history?
Answer:- MS Dhoni
3.- India’s longest rail-road bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ was inaugurated last year. Its built over which of the following rivers?
4.- In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Answer:- Santorini, Greece
5.- Who among these is the chief legal advisor to the Government of India, and is the primary lawyer for GOI in the Supreme Court.
Answer:- Attorney General
Amazon Quiz Answer 16th September 2019
1. The Maharashtra government along with Amir Khan launched a new sports initiative to train athletes from rural and tribal areas for international events like the Olympics. What is the mission called?
Answer:- Mission Shakti
2.- India is known for its handloom products created by artisans all over the world. When is National Handloom Day celebrated to honour this craft?
Answer:- 7th August
3.-A teenager recently broke Michael Phelps’ record in the 200m butterfly stroke. Who was it?
Answer:- Kristof Milak
4.- Madre, Morsa, Maman and Okaasan are different terms for a ___.Ans- Answer:- Mother
5.- OPPO ended its sponsorship of the Indian Cricket team. Who will be taking over as the official sponsor for the team going forward?
Amazon Quiz Answer 14th September 2019
1. 14th September is celebrated as ‘Hindi Diwas’ as, on this day Hindi became one of the official languages of India. In which year was Hindi made one the official language?
2.- Hindi is the 4th most spoken language in the world, which is the most spoken language around the world?
Answer:- Mandarin Chinese
3.-Which country is referred to as ‘the land of a thousand lakes’?
4.- An honorary Oscar is given out annually to celebrate motion picture achievements that are not covered by the existing categories of Oscar Awards. Which one of these have NOT received an honorary Oscar?
Answer:- Alan Rickman
5.- Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Amazon Quiz Answer 13th September 2019
1. Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian in space. What was the name of the spacecraft in which he travelled?
2.- Running events are often categorised as 5K. 10K, half marathon, full marathon etc. What is the official running distance of a full marathon?
Answer:- 42.19 Kms
3.- The world is divided into a total of 24 timezones. USA has 4 timezones across it’s entire region. Which country has the maximum number of timezones?
4.- Which is the only mammal capable of flying by beating their wings to power flight?
5.- Which Indian city has become the first to launch a 3D Smart Traffic Signal called ‘Intelights’ which will regulate traffic signals with a smart bird’s eye view wireless sensor system?
Amazon Quiz Answer 4th September 2019
1. In the movie ‘The Lion King’, what is Simba’s mother’s name?
2. Kabadi is the national sport of Bangladesh. True or false?
3. Each year, 5th September is celebrated as Teacher’s Day in India. Which year was the first ’Teacher’s day’ celebrated?
4. Each of the below personalities has been a teacher in their lifetime. Which one of these also served as President of India?
Answer:- Rajendra Prasad
5. Teacher’s day is celebrated on the birthday of India’s great teacher Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan. In which subject did Dr. Radhakrishnan do his Post graduation?
Amazon Quiz Answer 4th September 2019
1. What is the capital of Finland?
2. In 1995, UNESCO named Easter Island (a remote volcanic island in Polynesia) as a World Heritage Site. What is this place known for?
Answer:- Stone head statues
3. Which of the following writers was NOT born in India?
Answer:- Jhumpa Lahiri
4. A teenager recently broke Michael Phelps’ record in the 200m butterfly stroke. Who was it?
Answer:- Kristof Milak
5. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Answer:- New Zealand
Amazon Quiz Answer 3rd September 2019
1. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
2. What is the currency of China called?
3. Velcro has been making life easier since its invention. Do you know where was velcro invented?
4. 281 and Beyond’ is the autobiography of a veteran Indian cricketer. Who is the author of this book?
Answer:- VVS Laxman
5. A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
Amazon Quiz Answer 26th August 2019
1. Where would you find the ‘Sea of Tranquility’?
Answer:- The moon
2. Which is the capital city of the African country, Ethiopia?
Answer:- Addis Ababa
3. Which Indian celebrity was honored with an Honorary Degree, Doctor of Letters from La Trobe University at the 10th edition of Indian Film Festival of Melbourne?
Answer:- Shah Rukh Khan
4. A doe is the female of a dove. True or false?
5. Entomology is the science that studies _____. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz Answer 25th August 2019
1. What does the word ‘Buddha’ mean?
Answer:- Awakened One or Enlightened One
2. Which country recently launched an underwater military museum? It displays decommissioned military vehicles & equipment including tanks, cranes and a helicopter, at depths reaching upto 92 meters.
3. After the successful launch of Chandrayaan-2, ISRO has announced its first mission to the study the surface of the sun. It will be launched in 2020. What is the mission called?
4. What does 1,048,576 bytes equal?
Answer:- A Megabyte
5. Where did the large loose garment known as the ‘poncho’ originate?
Answer:- South America
Amazon Quiz Answer 20th August 2019
1. Which of the following is NOT a variety of mango?
Answer:- Red Dacca
2. Apricots are not native to India. And yet, there is a popular Hyderabadi dessert, made from apricots which was created by the royals as it needed the fruit to be imported. What is the dish called?
3. Maria Montessori was an Italian physician. She is also known for her contributions to another field, where her name is used to refer to a teaching method. Which field does it apply to?
4. What is the Roman numeral equivalent for the number ‘0’?
Answer:- Does not exist
5. There is a theory that the universe will come to an end when its ever-increasing rate of expansion causes all matter to basically fly apart. What is the term applied to this theory?
Answer:- The big rip
Amazon Quiz Answer 15th August 2019
1. Which traditional theatrical dance form which originated in Kerala, means ‘performing or playing together’?
2. ______ is a tribal art form from the Mithila region in Bihar, symbolized by painting featuring complex geometrical patterns. Interestingly, women in Bihar are using this art form to save trees – painting them across the highway to stop authorities from cutting them. Which is this art form?
3. This is an ancient Indian style of hand painting done on cotton and silk fabric uses a special pen made of tamarind twigs/bamboo reed. It was also found in archaeological sites of Mohenjo-daro. Which art form is this?
4. A world record was set when more than 1 lakh people gathered in Kota, Rajasthan on 21st June, 2018 and took part in a collective lesson. What were they celebrating?
Answer:- World Yoga day
5. With its origins in the city of Lucknow, this style of embroidery has now travelled world over. Believed to have been introduced by Nur Jahan, it is characterized by very intricate white-on-white shadow work. Which style are we talking about?
Amazon Quiz Answer 14th August 2019
1. NASA recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of their mission which first landed man on the moon. Which mission was this?
Answer:- Apollo 11
2. Which country will host the 2023 ICC World Cup?
3. The inventor of the password for computer accounts was an American scientist, who passed away recently. What was his name?
Answer:- Fernando Corbato
4. India’s Chandrayaan-2 lunar mission successfully commenced on 22nd July. What is the name of the robot rover that will be released by the moon lander as part of this mission?
5. Who was the captain of the winning team at the 2019 ICC World Cup? Answer:- Eoin Morgan
Amazon Quiz Answer 13th August 2019
1. Fact or Myth : The Great Wall of China can be seen with the unaided human eye from space.
2. Chakyar Koothu is a classical dance form which involves a lot of comedy through narrations and gestures. Which Indian state does it originate from?
3. Former India cricketer, Kiran More, has been appointed as the interim coach of which cricket team?
4. Which film was Farhan Akhtar’s directorial debut?
Answer:- Dil Chahta Hai
5. Last year, Rahul Dravid was inducted into the ICC hall of fame. This year, ________ has become the 6th Indian cricketer to join the ranks. Fill in the blanks.
Answer:- Sachin Tendulkar
Amazon Quiz Answer 12th August 2019
1. In which of the following Indian festivals are boat races a special feature?
2. Who was the leader of North Korea before Kim Jong-un?
Answer:- Kim Jong-il
3. It is said that Gandhiji frequently listened to and enjoyed the kirtan, ‘Vaishnav Jan To Tene Kahiye’. Who penned this kirtan?
Answer:- Narsimha Mehta
4. Who was the winner of the prestigious RedInk Award for ‘Journalist of the Year’ 2019? She bagged this award for her 2018 expose on the functioning of the UIDAI and its Aadhaar data cache.
Answer:- Bill Gates
5. How many kilometers is one Astronomical Unit (AU)?
Answer:- Rachna Khaira
Amazon Quiz Answer 11th August 2019
1. What does FM in FM Radio stand for?
Answer:- Frequency Modulation
2. What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
Answer:- The Golden Quadrilateral
3. Emojis have become an integral part of digital communication. Which day is recognised as the ‘Global celebration of Emojis’ day, world wide?
Answer:- 17th July
4. Which Indian athlete recently won a gold medal in the 200 m sprint category in the Tabor Athletics Meet in the Czech Republic?
Answer:- Hima Das
5. How many kilometers is one Astronomical Unit (AU)?
Answer:- 150 million km
Amazon Quiz Answer 10th August 2019
1. ___ is a central Asian sport in which horse mounted players attempt to drag a goat or a calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks.
2. Which among the following platforms announced that it will introduce ‘Learning Playlists’ to list educational videos?
3. Mary Kom is an Indian Olympic boxer hailing from ____. Fill in the blanks.
4. A new smartphone malware which affected millions of users, was named after a character in the Matrix. What is the malware called? Ans-
Answer:- Agent Smith
5. The Anglo-Zanzibar War between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate was the shortest recorded war in history. How long did it last? Answer:- 38-45 minutes
Amazon Quiz Answer 9th August 2019
1. Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your ____’. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings
2. You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
3. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
4. Who won the women’s singles title at Wimbledon 2019?
Answer:- Simona Halep
5. In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones?
Amazon Quiz Answer 8th August 2019
1. Where is India’s highest astronomical observatory located?
2. A phobia is an irrational fear that a person may experience. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of what?
Answer:- Number 13
3. The World Bank Group announced its first female Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) who is an Indian national. What is her name? Hint – She was the MD of the State Bank of India!
Answer:- Anshula Kant
4. In a standard set of playing cards, which king is the only one without a moustache?
Answer:- King of hearts
5. ISRO has been in the spotlight recently due to it’s moon mission, Chandrayaan-2. Who is the current chairman of ISRO?
Answer:- Kailasavadivoo Sivan
Amazon Quiz Answer 7th August 2019
1. Which of these was written by William Shakespeare?
Answer:- Timing of the Shrew
2. Sportsman Anthony Amalraj recently won a historic bronze medal for India in a World Tour held in Australia. Which sport does he play?
Answer:- Table Tennis
3. In the DC comic books, what is the name of the planet that is Superman’s home?
4. Akshay Kumar occupies the number 33 spot in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list which mentions the world’s highest paid entertainers. Who has topped the list this year?
Answer:- Taylor Swift
5. In 1927, who launched the ‘Mahad Satyagraha’?
Answer:- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
Amazon Quiz Answer 6th August 2019
1. Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
2. Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company?
Answer:- The Coca-Cola Company
3. The researchers from the University of Chicago have discovered remnants of seawater from the Ice Age. In which ocean was this discovery made?
Answer:- Indian ocean
4. The banana plant is classified as a herb. True or False?
5. If the Green Revolution is related to agriculture, what does a Blue Revolution refer to?
Amazon Quiz Answer 5th August 2019
1. Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
2. In India, Engineer’s Day is celebrated on September 15. It commemorates the birth anniversary of which Indian scientist?
Answer:- M. Visvesvaraya
3. While most societies follow a patrilineal tradition wherein the father’s name is passed on to the children, some do not. Which one of these Indian ethnic communities follow a matrilineal tradition?
Answer:- Khasi, Meghalaya
4. Rahul Dravid was recently appointed as the Head of Cricket at the NCA (National Cricket Academy). When was the NCA founded?
5. In the Lion King, what is the name of Simba’s uncle i.e. Mufasa’s brother?
Amazon Quiz Answer 4th August 2019
1. In context to NBA basketball, what does the term MVP stand for?
Answer:- Most Valuable Player
2. The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicate the star is amongst the youngest?
3. Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff will star in a new film by Siddharth Anand. What is the film called?
4. Who won the men’s finals at the 2019 Wimbledon tournament?
Answer:- Novak Djokovic
5. PUNCH (Polarimeter to Unify the Corona and Heliosphere) is a NASA mission which will attempt to image the Sun. They have selected an Indian scientist as a co-investigator for this mission. Who is he?
Answer:- Dipankar Banerjee
Amazon Quiz Answer 3rd August 2019
1. The Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) which is manufacturing base for guided weapons systems, functions under the Ministry of _____________. Fill in the blank.
2. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer:- Chandragupta Maurya
3. Sports-wear brand Reebok has appointed a new Indian brand ambassador. Which one of these is it?
Answer:- Katrina Kaif
4. When did the Apple iPhone first become available?
5. Which cricketer was named ‘Player of the Tournament’ for the ICC World Cup 2019?
Answer:- Kane Williamson
Amazon Quiz Answer 2nd August 2019
1. Indian scientists developed a new material called ‘black gold’ which can absorb light and carbon dioxide. Which institute did they belong to?
Answer:- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
2. She became the first Indian to win a gold medal in the 100ms race at a global event at the World Universiade in Italy. Who is she?
Answer:- Dutee Chand
3. Micheal Jackson performed for the first and only time in India in 1996. After the show, before he left the country, he scribbled a love letter to India in his hotel room where he called India his ‘special love’. Where did he write it?
Answer:- On a pillow
4. The biggest river island in the world located in Assam. What is it called?
5. A song titled ‘Tujhe Bhulega Na Tera Hindustan’, was released by the Indian Army to commemorate 20 years of ‘Operation Vijay’ as an ode to the to soldiers of the Kargil war. What is the name of the lyricist
Amazon Quiz Answer 1st August 2019
1. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Answer:- The French Revolution
2. The most common format for a home video recorder is VHS. VHS stands for?
Answer:- Video Home System
3. Saturn has a total of 62 moons, the largest one being larger than the planet of Mercury. What is its name?
4. If you look closely at the planet Jupiter, a very evident dense red spot can be found on it as seen from space. This is often called the ‘Great Red Spot’. What is it?
Answer:- A Hurricane
5. Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of a speech in the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Which character gave this speech?
Answer:- Mark Antony
Amazon Quiz Answer 31st July 2019
1. Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Answer:- Kapil Dev
2. The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in _______.
3. Castella, Tres Leches, Brigadeiro, and Oliebollen are all names of _?
4. What kind of weapon is a falchion?
Answer:- A sword
5. Which is the wettest place in India, in terms of average annual rainfall received?
Answer:- Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Amazon Quiz Answer 30th July 2019
1. Who was the first Indian from the film industry to win an Oscar award? Answer:- Bhanu Athaiya
2. In which year was the euro introduced as legal currency on the world market?
3. What does the Latin phrase ‘Caveat emptor’ mean?
Answer:- let the buyer beware
4. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer:- Sumo wrestling
5. In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Glove Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
Answer:- the best goalkeeper
Amazon Quiz Answer 29th July 2019
1. Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
Answer:- Lava Dance
2. The famous ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following states of India?
3. Krav Maga is a form of martial arts.
4. ____ is a folk dance form from the Indian state of Mizoram, in which men move bamboo staves horizontally and vertically while women dance in between them so as to avoid their legs getting caught
Answer:- Cheraw Dance
5. ___ is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh
Amazon Quiz Answer 28th July 2019
1. Which of these are NOT considered to be a macronutrient in context to human dietary requirements?
2. Name Chetan Bhagat’s debut novel which was also adapted into a Bollywood movie ?
Answer:- Five Point Someone
3. Which European country announced that it will levy a green tax on flight tickets from 2020, to encourage environmentally friendly transportation projects?
4. What is the name of the young Malayali actress, who became known as the ‘wink girl’ after a clip of her winking went viral last year?
Answer:- Priya Varrier
5. M. Fathima Beevi has the distinction of being the first woman _____
Answer:- judge of the Supreme Court
Amazon Quiz Answer 27 July 2019
1. In which year did Atal Bihari Vajpayee become India’s prime minister for first time?
2. Which batsman has scored the highest number of centuries in a single World Cup Tournament?
Answer:- Rohit Sharma
3. Which company has recently acquired the American software company Red Hat?
4. The movie, Super 30, starring Hrithik Roshan is a biopic based on whose life?
Answer:- Anand kumar
5. The world’s first public blockchain bond ‘bond-I’ was launched by which International organization?
Answer:- World Bank
Amazon Quiz Answer 26 July 2019
1. By what name is Norma Jean Baker more commonly known?
Answer:- Marilyn Monroe
2. Ethanol has been used as an alternative to petrol in Brazil. Now which company has launched the first Ethanol-based motorcycle in India?
Answer:- TVS Motors
3. When was World Population Day observed recently?
Answer:- 11 July
4. Season 2 of Comicstaan has launched on Amazon Prime. Who is the new host alongside Abish Mathew this season?
Answer:- urooj ashfaq
5. Qila Rai Pithora, built by Tomar Rajputs is located in which among the following cities?
Answer:- New Delhi
Amazon Quiz Answer 25 July 2019
1. Which banking institution commenced it’s operations from the 1st of April 1935?
Answer:- Reserve Bank of India
2. Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao have teamed up for a new film and the trailer was released recently. What is the name of the film?
Answer:- Judgemental Hai Kya
3. Originating in the Tibetan plateau near Lake Mansarovar, which river flows through Ladakh?
4. With the length of its wings reaching nearly 12 feet, which bird has the largest wingspan of any living bird species?
Answer:- Wandering albatross
5. Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Answer:- Taare Zamin Par
Amazon Quiz Answer 24 July 2019
1. What was author Mark Twain’s real name?
Answer:- Samuel Langhorne Clemens
2. Bihu is a harvest festival that is celebrated thrice in a year. In which state of India does this festival originate?
3. In the newest Marvel film, Spiderman: Far from home, what is the name of the supervillain who has mind-manipulating powers?
4. India has won 2 ODI Cricket World Cups so far – once in 1983, and the second in 2011. Who did they play the finals against in 2011?
Answer:- Shri Lanka
5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Amazon Quiz Answer 23 July 2019
1. Which of these actors played on-screen father to their real father?
Answer:- Abhisek Bachchan
2. Which cricketer recently broke Sachin Tendulkar’s 27 year old record of being the youngest player to score 80+ runs in World Cup history?
Answer:- Ikram Ali Khil
3. Taekwondo fighter Farabi Davletchin posted a trick on 25th June which then was tried by many Hollywood and Bollywood actors. Which viral challenge is this referring to?
Answer:- Bottle cap challenge
4. In the Jungle Book, written by Rudyard Kipling, what is the name of the panther who befriends Mowgli?
5. Jayasimha Ravirala currently holds the Guinness World Record for which of these?
Answer:- Most hugs given in one hour by an individual
Amazon Quiz Answer 22 July 2019
1. AR Rahman won a Grammy award for which album?
Answer:- Slumdog Millionaire
2. The transformer that develops the high voltage in a home television is commonly called a __. Fill in the blank.
3. The BCCI has just named a new Head of Cricket at the National Cricket Academy. Who is it?
Answer:- Rahul Dravid
4. Where is the headquarters of the ICC (International Cricket Council) located?
5. Which profession does Sanjay Dutt fake in the movie Lage Raho Munnabhai?
Answer:- History Professor
Amazon Quiz Answer 21 July 2019
1. In context to fashion, what is a ‘fedora’?
Answer:- A type of headwear
2. Did you know that pandas eat anywhere between 12-39 kgs of food every day! What does a panda’s diet mainly consist of?
3. Chief of the Air Staff or Air Chief Marshal is the highest rank in the Indian Air Force. It is the position of commander of the IAF. Who was the first Indian to become Chief of Air Staff in 1954?
Answer:- Subroto Mukerjee
4. Indian scientists have developed a new material which is capable of absorbing both light and carbon dioxide and could help control environmental issues. What is it called?
Answer:- Black gold
5. What is the name of the network of higways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
Answer:- The Golden Quadrilateral
Amazon Quiz Answer 20th July 2019
1. Which is the national fruit of India?
2. Panchathan Record Inn is which composer’s in house studio?
Answer:- A. R.Rahman
3. Who developed a vaccine against poliomyelitis (Polio)?
Answer:- Dr. Jonas Salk
4. In ancient Greece, men exercised and took part in sports completely nude. True or False.
5. A cinematograph is a motion picture film camera, which also serves as a film projector and printer. Who invented it?
Answer:- Lumière Brothers
Amazon Quiz Answer 19th July 2019
1. What is another word for lexicon?
2. Dr. Kalam was bestowed with the highest honour that an Indian citizen can receive. Which award is it?
Answer:- The Bharat Ratna
3. India is a federal union comprising twenty-nine states and eight union territories.
4. Hyundai launched its first all-electric SUV model in India. What is it called
Answer:- Kona Electric SUV
Q5. A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Amazon Quiz Answer 18th July 2019
1. The clothing trend exemplified by black clothing, dark makeup, and black-dyed hair is called _.
2. Name the Indian Tennis player-turned Hollywood filmmaker who has made more than 120 films with stars such as Cate Blanchett, Angelina Jolie and more?
Answer:- Ashok Amritraj
3. Where is the headquarters of Amazon Inc. located?
4. Former Indian cricket captain, MS Dhoni recently turned 38 and received wishes from all over the world. When was his birthday?
Answer:- 7th July
5. Freddie Mercury was the lead vocalist of which iconic rock group?
Amazon Quiz Answer 17th July 2019
1. Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of rising sun’ because it gets the first sunrise in the country?
Answer:- Arunachal Pradesh
2. Which is the only tennis Grand Slam tournament that is played on grass courts currently?
3. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer:- Jhumpa Lahiri
4. Name the official residence of the Pope?
Answer:- Apostolic Palace
5. Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
Answer:- Ravi Ruia
Amazon Quiz Answer 16th July 2019
1. Which of these cities is located on two continents?
2. In Roman mythology, who was the goddess of sorcery and witchcraft, also known as the goddess who haunted crossroads and graveyards?
3. Angel Falls is the world’s highest waterfall that starts at a height of 3230 feet and fall uninterrupted for a height of 2647 feet. Which country is this majestic waterfall located in?
4. Who is the author of the famous book of fables known as the Panchatantra?
Answer:- Vishnu Sharma
5. Which is the first country to officially declare an ‘environmental and climate emergency’?
Amazon Quiz Answer 14th July 2019
1. In the subject of zoology what is the study of insects called?
2. After Ahmedabad, which Indian city was recently added to the UNESCO World Heritage site list?
3. Recently, K2, an AI-based Human Resource (HR) Humanoid was introduced in Uttar Pradesh. Which company has introduced this for its employees?
4. The Oscar winning film, Forrest Gump is getting an official Hindi remake, by the title ‘Lal Singh Chaddha’. Kareena Kapoor Khan will play the female lead. Who will be playing the role of Forrest Gump?
Answer:- Aamir Khan
5. Langvir Nritya, Barada Nati, Pandva Nritya & Shotiya are different forms originate from?
Amazon Quiz Answer 13th July 2019
1. George Eliot was the pen name of which author?
Answer:- Mary Ann Evans
2.In support of the Rohingya refugees, ____ has decided to provide 2,500 metric tons of rice to Bangladesh. Name the country.
3. Who is largely responsible for breaking the German Enigma codes which helped win World War II, and provided a foundation for modern computing and development of artificial intelligence?
Answer:- Alan Turing
4. In the fictional series of Sherlock Holmes, what is the detective’s address in London?
Answer:- 221B Baker Street
5. The longest electrified railway tunnel in the country has just been commissioned . Which state will this be built in?
Answer:- Andhra Pradesh
Amazon Quiz Answer 12th July 2019
1. Which country will host the 2020 summer Olympics?
2. Hong Kong is the capital city of China. True, or False?
3. Which country is Prague in?
Answer:- Czech Republic
4. First-time MPs, actresses Nusrat Jahan, and Mimi Chakraborty took oath as Lok Sabha members on June 25. Which party do they belong to?
5. Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016, after being nominated for several years. Which film did he win it for?
Answer:- The Revenant
Amazon Quiz Answer 11th July 2019
Amazon Quiz Answer 10th July 2019
1. The superstar, Sridevi, marked her Bollywood debut in the year 1979. Which was her first Bollywood film ?
Answer:- Solva Sawan
2. What is the name of the tribal martial art dance form which originated in the forests of Odisha and is exclusively performed by men?
Answer:- Chhau of Mayurbhanj
3. Cassius Clay Jr. is the birth name of which Olympic gold-winning boxer? PS – he was the first fighter to win the heavyweight title 3 times.
Answer:- Muhammad Ali
4. ‘Lessons Life Taught Me Unknowingly’ is the autobiography of a famous Indian actor which will be released on 5th Aug. Whose life is it about?
Answer:- Anupam Kher
5. India won its first World Cup in 1983, which was also played in England. In which month did India make that historic win?
Amazon Quiz Answer 9th July 2019
Amazon Quiz Answer 8th July 2019
1. Agni, Aakash, Bijli, Vayu, Fani and Ockhi are all names _. Fill in the blank.
2. A myth states that men have one less rib in their chest as compared to women. But that is untrue. So, how many ribs bones are there in a human body?
3. Which cricketer broke Sachin Tendulkar and Brian Lara’s records to become the fastest batsman reaching 20,000 international runs across formats (tests, ODIs and T20s)?
Answer:- Virat Kohli
4. Resul Pookutty won an Oscar for Slumdog Millionaire. Which category did he win in?
Answer:- Sound Mixing
5. When is the International Olympic Day observed every year?
Answer:- 23rd June
Amazon Quiz Answer 7th July 2019
Amazon Quiz Answer 5th July 2019
1) After the re-release of Avengers Endgame, which is the next Marvel film to hit theatres?
Answer: – Spiderman: Far From Home
2) Vijay Shankar has been ruled out of the World Cup due to an injury. Who has been named as his replacement?
Answer:- Mayank Agarwal
3) A tortoise discovered in Arunachal Pradesh is considered so beautiful that it was named ’Impressed’. True or False
4) Where did PM Narendra Modi perform Yoga asanas along with the public, on the fifth International Day of Yoga?
5) Legendary athelete, ‘The Flying Sikh’, won 5 golds in international championships, broke a 400m record at the 1960 Rome Olympics and won 77 races to win the Helms World Trophy in 1959. Who was he?
Answer:- Milkha Singh
Amazon Quiz Answer 4th July 2019
1.June 21 was the summer solistice in the Northern Hemisphere. It is known for being the ___ day of the year in this part of the world
2.Ablutophobia’ is the fear of?
3.Which team won the FIH Women’s Series Finals hockey tournament held recently on June 23rd?
4.Facebook recently launched a new cryptocurrency. What is it called?
5.There are cells in the body that absorb other smaller cells and bacteria as a defense mechanism against infections. What are they called?
Amazon Quiz Answer 3rd July 2019
1. What is the highest civilian award of India?
Answer: Bharat Ratna
2. Who among the following has NOT held the position of chairman at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)?
Answer: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
3. Saif Ali Khan received the National Award for ‘Best Actor’ for his movie ‘HUM TUM’. True or False?
4. Which famous Indian personality has just announced the release of his autobiography titled, ‘My Life, My Mission’?
Answer: Baba Ramdev
5. Kasol (which is sometimes referred to as mini Israel), is situated on the banks of ____ river where you can find gushing streams and even hot springs! Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz Answer 2nd July 2019
Amazon Quiz Answer 1st July 2019
Amazon Quiz Answer 10th may 2019
1. Which is the smallest state in India?
2. In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones?
3. Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your __‘. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings.
4. You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
5. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Amazon Quiz Answer 18 April 2019
1. Which famous Indian cricketer is Ranveer Singh depicting in his upcoming movie ’83?
Answer: Kapil Dev
2. Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Answer: Jingle bells
3. Tug-of-war was played as an Olympic sport.
4. Who is the first Indian cricketer to have crossed 8,000 runs in T20 matches?
Answer: Suresh Raina
5. In the film Avengers Infinity War, which is the last infinity stone that Thanos gets to complete his gauntlet before destroying half of all living beings in the universe?
Answer: Mind stone
Amazon Quiz Answer 16 April 2019
1. The Special Olympics World Summer Games 2019 took place from March 14-21. Which country was it hosted in?
2. David Dhawan is set to release a remake of his 90s film Coolie No.1, starring son Varun Dhawan. Who is the lead actress cast opposite Varun?
Answer: Sara Ali Khan
3. The smallest bone in the human body is found in the fingers.
4. India recently launched the South-Asian Centre of the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI). Where can you find the IRRI headquarters?
5. Which city has been titled as the ‘cleanest city in India’ as part of the Swachh Survekshan 2019 survey?
Amazon Quiz Answer 13 April 2019
1. A group of crows is called a _. Fill in the blanks.
2. Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Answer: Cape Agulhas
3. Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
4. Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Answer: Deepa Mehta
5. The Department of Posts in India has launched a ‘Cool EMS’ service, using which customers in India can import food items from __ for personal use. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz Answer 12 April 2019
1. Which iconic figure of Greek mythology causes people to turn to stone?
2. Which famous Indian cricketer has been appointed as the latest chairman of the ICC cricket committee?
Answer: Anil Kumble
3. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
4. How old is the oldest known living person in this year?
5. Archana Kamath is associated with which sport?
Answer: Table tennis
Amazon Quiz Answer 11 April 2019
1. Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
2. Where is Fort William located?
3. Rabindranath Tagore won the Nobel prize for Literature. Which of the following are NOT written by him?
4. The term ‘Mankading’ has been in the news recently. Which field is it associated with?
5. Which Indian sportswoman recently had a Barbie doll designed to look like her, as part of Barbie’s ‘role model’ program?
Answer: Dipa Karmarkar
Amazon Quiz Answer 10 April 2019
1. If you open your mouth wide, you will see a fleshy piece of tissue hanging like a pendulum. It is above your tongue at the back. What is this elongated, hanging structure called?
2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Where will you find it?
3. Dr. Abdul Kalam visited a country on 26th May, 2005, and they declared it as their National Science Day. Which country was it?
4. The Pentium chip was produced by USA’s Intel Corporation n 1993. But an Indian engineer is popularly known as being the ‘Father of the Pentium Chip’, for his contributions towards its development. Who is it?
Answer: Vinod Dham
5. Alia Bhatt won the 2019 Filmfare award for her work in Raazi. The actor who played her husband, also won a Filmfare award for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for Sanju. Who is the actor?
Answer: Vicky Kaushal
Amazon Quiz Answer 9 April 2019
1. The freezing point of water is 0 degrees Celsius. What is it’s freezing point in Fahrenheit?
Answer: 32 degrees Fahrenheit
2. The chef’s hat is a significant part of the attire worn by many cooks. What is this type of long hat called?
Answer: Toques blanches
3. The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
4. Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go to space. When asked by the then PM Indira Gandhi what India looked like from spaces, his response was _. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Saare jahan se acha
5. 2019 will see the 7th season of the Pro Kabaddi League in July where teams will battle for the title of winner once again. Which team is the current champion who won the tournament in 2018?
Answer: Bengaluru Bulls
Amazon Quiz Answer 7 April 2019
1. Each year, 7th April is celebrated as the ‘World Health Day’, and marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization (WHO). When was the first World Health Day celebrated?
2. WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
3. Which of these is a first-aid procedure that is used to dislodge food or another object from a person’s airway when they are choking?
Answer: Heimlich manoeuvre
4. Who is credited with developing the first successful Polio vaccine?
Answer: Jonas Salk
5. The 2018 Nobel Prize in medicine was awarded jointly to James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo for their work in which domain?
Answer: Cancer therapy
Amazon Quiz Answer 6 April 2019
1. In the animal kingdom, if whales are classified as mammals, what are spiders?
2. The largest school in the world, known as the ‘City Montessori School’ has more than 55,000 pupils and over 1050 classrooms. Where is it located?
3. This famous Indian-Canadian YouTube influencer recently announced an independent late night TV show on NBC. Who is she?
Answer: Lilly Singh
4. A phobia is an irrational fear that a person may experience. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of what?
Answer: Number 13
5. Kanchenjunga marks the highest point in India. The lowest point in India lies at 2.2 meters below sea level. Where is it?
Amazon Quiz Answer 4rd April 2019
1. Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of the rising sun’ because it gets the first sunrise in the country?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
2. Bramley, Granny Smith and Russet are all types of which fruit?
3. Which theory made famous by Albert Einstein explains why all ‘observers’ have their own separate measure of time because of the finite speed of light?
Answer: Theory of Relativity
4. Hibernia was the classical Latin name for which region?
5. Who recently won the men’s singles title at the 2019 Miami Open Tennis tournament?
Answer: Roger Federer
Amazon Quiz Answer 3rd April 2019
1. Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
2. The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students which of these languages?
3. The first Indian ‘talkie’ film – a film with dialogues – released in 1931 was ___
Answer: Alam Ara
4. Polar bears hunt and feed primarily on penguins.
5. Vlad the Impaler was an emperor in Romania in the 14th century. Which fictional character was based on him?
Amazon Quiz Answer 2nd April 2019
1. Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust?
2. Convectional, orographic and frontal are all types of ____. Fill in the blanks.
3. India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it?
4. The Indian word ‘chuddies’ (underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary.
5. Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to?
Answer: Shloka Mehta
Amazon Quiz Answer 1st April 2019
1. If you have hyperosmia, It would mean you have a greater than average sense of ____. Fill in the blank
2. The Indian Premier League is in it’s 12th season. The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False
3. The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolour flag of India?
Answer: Pingali Venkayya
4. Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL?
Answer: Suresh Raina
5. India plans to launch its first manned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called?
Amazon Quiz Answer 31st march 2019
1. Who was the last Mughal Emperor in India?
Answer: Bahadur Shah
2. Marvel is set to release a special theme song for Avengers Endgame exclusively for India, slated to be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telegu. Who will be composing this song?
Answer: A. R. Rahman
3. Which of the following authors was NOT born in India?
Answer: VS Naipaul
4. Deepika Padukone recently released the first look of her film Chhapaak, in which she plays an acid attack victim. Which actor will star opposite her in the film?
Answer: Vikrant Massey
5. Which is the brightest star seen in the night sky?
Amazon Quiz Answer 30 march 2019
1. In zoology, herpetology is the study of reptiles and amphibians. What does ornithology focus on?
2. An atom is made of 3 subatomic particles – a proton, a neutron, and an electron. A proton carries positive charger and a neutron carries negative charge. True or False?
Answer : False
3. The Pacific Ocean is the largest on the planet. Which ocean is the smallest?
Answer: Arctic Ocean
4. The book ‘Big Egos, Small Men’ is written by a former law minister of India. Who is the it?
Answer: Ram Jethmalani
5. It is said that the carvings at the Edakkal Caves were made by man during the Stone Age. Where are these caves located?
Amazon Quiz Answer 29 march 2019
1. Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body?
2. When referring to genres of music, what does ‘R and B’ stand for?
Answer: Rhythm and Blues
3. In which year was Microsoft established?
Amazon Quiz Answer 28 march 2019
1. What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Answer: Allah Rakha
2. The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal.
3. Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
4. A litre of hot water weighs more than a litre of cold water.
5. A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Answer: Blind carbon copy
Amazon Quiz Answer 27 march 2019
1. Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
2. Which of these countries does NOT have a standing army?
3. The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
4. Which place in India holds the Guinness World Record for being the wettest place on Earth?
Answer: Mawsynram, Meghalaya
5. Monarch Edward IV of England ruled which sport illegal in 1477?
Amazon Quiz Answer 26 march 2019
1. The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
2. There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOT receive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
3. Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
4. Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
5. Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Amazon Quiz Answer 25 march 2019
1. In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
2. Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
3. What is the name of the character played by Akshay Kumar in the movie ‘Kesari’?
Answer: Havildar Ishar Singh
4. India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world.
5. Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are reuniting for a film after 19 years. Alia Bhatt announced that she will be joining the cast. What is the film set to be called?
Amazon Quiz Answer 24 march 2019
1. The highest cricket ground in the world, in terms of altitude, is located in which country?
2. Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
3. A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is the flower called?
4. Deer shed and re-grow their antlers every year.
5. When discussing terms related to water, Nimbus, cumulus and stratus refer to types of ___.
Amazon Quiz Answer 23 march 2019
1. The 4 minarets of the Taj Mahal are tilted outwards, so that they won’t fall on the Mahal in case of an earthquake.
2. All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front. how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
3. What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
4. After the Berlin Olympics in 1936, Hitler offered an Indian hockey player a position as Field Marshall in the German Army. Which player was it?
Answer: Dhyan Chand
5. When is the first ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 match scheduled?
Answer: 30 May
Amazon Quiz Answer 22 march 2019
1. The 2019 IPL is just around the corner, and Yuvraj Singh has joined a new team. Which team will he play for?
Answer: Mumbai Indians
2. Who was the first Indian to fly into outerspace?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
3. Orcas, or killer whales are a sub-species of dolphins.
4. Priyanka Chopra played a supporting role in a recent Netflix Original rom-com with Rebel Wilson and Liam Hemsworth. What’s the name of the film?
Answer: Isn’t It Romantic
5. Two South Korean companies recently announced a 300 Million dollar investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second.
Answer: Kia Motors Corporation
Amazon Quiz Answer 21 march 2019
1. What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V?
2.What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses?
Answer: A bloat
3. Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel?
Answer: Saratchandra Chattopadhyay
4.’Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer: Mark Antony
5. The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming 2019 Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie?
Answer: Ayan Mukherjee
Amazon Quiz Answer 19th march 2019
1. What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
2. The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Answer: Dilip Prabhavalkar
3. Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
4. An A2 size paper, is smaller than an A4 size paper.
5. The 2019 Oscars just went by. But, which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Answer: The Shape of Water
Amazon Quiz Answer 18th march 2019
1. Which of these natural phenomenon is also know as the ‘Northern Lights’?
Answer: Aurora Borealis
2. In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
3. Who was the fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
4. The Tropic of Cancer does NOT pass through which of these Indian states?
5. Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?
Amazon Quiz Answer 17th march 2019
1. ___ is the largest moon in our solar system, with a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto
2. Which beauty pageant did Manushi Chillar win in 2017?
Answer: Miss World
3. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
4. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
5. Who was the first Indian to win an Academy Award at the Oscars?
Answer: Bhanu Athaiya
Amazon Quiz Answer 16th march 2019
1. ‘Light-year’ is a unit of _. Fill in the blanks.
2. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent?
3. The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state?
4. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo wrestling
5. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Amazon Quiz Answer 15th march 2019
1. The study of fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other is called?
2. Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
3. What is the Roman numeral for 50?
4. Which is the highest attainable rank in the Indian Army?
Answer: Field Marshal
5. The surrender of Japan in 1945 brought an end to WWII. On which ship were the surrender documents signed?
Answer: USS Missouri
Amazon Quiz Answer 14th march 2019
- Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
- Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Answer: Keoladeo National Park
- Where in the human body is the occiput?
- What is the chemical symbol of lead?
- Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it?
Answer: 2.11 seconds
Amazon Quiz Answer 13th march 2019
1. According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of __.
2. If you were visiting the ‘Tabo Monastery’, where would you be?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
3. One liter of hot air will be heavier than one liter of cold air.
4. ‘Chholiya’ often referred to as ‘sword dance’, is the traditional folk dance form associated with which state?
5. At ____ years old, Kane Tanaka, a Japanese woman has officially been confirmed as the oldest person living by Guinness World Records. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz Answer 12th march 2019
1. The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’, an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this Indian state
2. Grown in regions of South India, Arabica and Robusta are varieties of _. Fill in the blank.
3. Created by Edgar Rice Borroughs, John Clayton is raised by apes in the jungles of Africa. What do we know him popularly as?
4. The famous ad jingle for this Indian watches brand was composed by AR Rahman as an adaption of Mozart’s 25th symphony. Which Indian brand is this?
5. Which of them was the first Indian to win the Miss World title?
Ans: Reita Faria
Amazon Quiz Answer 11th march 2019
1. When referring to dates and years, BC stands for ‘Before Christ’. What does AD stand for?
Answer: Anno Domini
2. In which country is the International Court of Justice located?
3. If you’re playing chess, which piece can only make an L-shaped move?
Answer: The knight
4. Which of the following smartphone brands does NOT belong to the same parent company?
5. Which country is Prague in?
Answer: Czech Republic
Amazon Quiz Answer 10th march 2019
1. Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
Answer: A ring
2. Which of these actors will be playing the character of the Genie in the 2019 live action remake of Aladdin?
Answer: Will Smith
3. Hemophobia is the fear of _. Fill in the blank.
4. What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
5. The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
Answer: Arvind Adiga
Amazon Quiz Answer 9th march 2019
1. Which is the largest living fish in the ocean?
Answer: Whale shark
2. A butterfly’s taste sensors are in its feet.
3. Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
4. What is the meaning of the name Himalaya, in Sanskrit?
Answer: Abode of snow
5. A European spectacle maker invented the telescope. What was his name?
Answer: Hans Lippershey
Amazon Quiz Answer 7th march 2019
1. What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
Answer: Subscriber Identity Module
2. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
3. Which Stephen King novel takes place in the fictional Overlook Hotel?
Answer: The Shining
4. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon. Who was the second?
Answer: Buzz Aldrin
5. How many sides does a rhombus have?
Amazon Quiz Answer 6th march 2019
1. A sushi is a Japanese dish, traditionally wrapped in __.
Answer: Edible seaweed
2. ‘A Moveable Feast’ is the autobiography of?
Answer: Ernest Hemingway
3. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Answer: The French Revolution
4. George Eliot was the pen name of which author?
Answer: Mary Ann Evans
5. Who recently became the first batsman in the world to smash 500 sixes in international cricket?
Answer: Chris Gayle
Amazon Quiz Answer 5th march 2019
1. Where can you find the largest cricket stadium in Asia, which is sometimes referred to as the ‘Lord’s of Asia’?
2. What is the maximum number of players a football team can have on the field, during a match?
3. The electronic recording device in an aircraft is known as a black box. What color is this device?
4. What is the capital city of Mizoram?
5. Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Answer: The God of Small Things
Amazon Quiz Answer 4 march 2019
1. On which day is the International Women’s Day celebrated every year?
Answer: 8th March
2. After being nominated for several years, Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016. Which film did he win it for?
Answer: The Revenant
3. The circle of latitude known as Tropic of Capricorn, passes through India
4. The 2018 film, Pad Man, starring Akshay Kumar is based on a true story. Who is the social entrepreneur that inspired the character?
Answer: Arunachalam Muruganantham
5. Which country will host the 2020 Summer Olympics?
Amazon Quiz Answer 3 march 2019
Amazon Quiz Answer 2 march 2019
1. When it comes to mobile phone networks such as 2G, 3G and 4G, what does the ‘G’ stand for?
2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
3. Which actress will portray the story of acid attack victim, Laxmi Agarwal, alongside Vikrant Massey in an upcoming film by Meghana Gulzar?
Answer: Deepika Padukone
4. When talking about computers, which of these is NOT a peripheral component?
5. Which multinational conglomerate is the parent company to Google?
Answer: Alphabet Inc
Amazon Quiz Answer 1st march 2019
1. On Feb 13, 2019, after 15 years of exploration, NASA declared its Mars rover ‘dead’. What was the name of this robotic rover?
2. Until 1955, the State Bank of India was known as __.
Answer: Imperial Bank of India
3. How many times have the Chennai Super Kings won the IPL?
4. The game PUBG has been created and released by the popular gaming company EA Sports.
5. The ______ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz Answer 26 February 2019
1. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
2. The national anthem of Bangladesh, ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ was written by __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
3. Which of these is also known as the Devil’s Triangle or Hurricane Alley?
Answer: Bermuda Triangle
4. A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
5. Which movie won the best picture award at the recently held Oscars 2019?
Answer: Green Book
Amazon Quiz Answer 24 February 2019
1. Which country has won the maximum number of ICC cricket world cups?
2. Astana is the capital city of which Eastern European country?
3. In the Hunger Games series, what is weapon of choice of the protagonist, Katniss Everdeen?
Answer: Bow and arrow
4. Which of these is the largest organ in the human body?
5. Which batsman holds the highest individual scorer in test match cricket having scored 400 against England in 2003-04?
Answer: Brian Lara
Amazon Quiz Answer 23 February 2019
1. What is astronaut, Buzz Lightyear’s popular catchphrase in the Pixar film, Toy Story?Answer: To infinity and beyond
2. The fictional address 221B, Baker Street is associated with which of these fictional characters?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
3. The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’ . Who is the author of this book series?
Answer: George R. R. Martin
4. A 2-part British stage play written by Jack Thorne based on the Harry Potter series was first performed in London. What is the name of the play?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Amazon Quiz Answer 22 February 2019
1. If you visit a Podiatrist, which part of the body will this doctor treat?
2. Which of these is NOT a play by Shakespeare?
Answer: Barefoot in the park
3. Jack Dorsey founded which social network in March 2006?
4. Bamboo is a type of grass.
5. The ‘Clavicle’ is also known by which other name?