Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon Quiz Time Daily – Today Answer of Amazon Quiz 10 May 2019
amazon quiz, amazon quiz answers, amazon quiz answers today, amazon quiz today, amazon quiz time, amazon quiz winner, amazon quiz contest today, Amazon Today Quiz Answer – Hi reader, I hope you Enjoy offer Free Recharge Tricks & Free Paytm Cash Trick
Amazon daily brings a new Amazon Quiz. Whatever Amazon quiz answers correctly. Lucky user gets Prize from Amazon India
We Daily Upload Amazon Quiz Answer. The answers to all questions are correct. By giving you the right answer to Amazon Quiz’s question, you can Win Rs.10000 & also lots of products from Amazon India
Amazon Quiz Time Answer Daily 8 AM-12 PM
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Price – Rs.10000
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Time – 8 AM – 12 PM
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Date – 10 may 2019
- Amazon Quiz Winners Will be Announce By – 30th may,2019
How To Play Amazon Quiz Daily
1. Amazon Quiz You can play only in Amazon App.
2.Signup /Login with amazon app
3. Now scroll down on homepage you can see Amazon Quiz Banner like this
4. Just click on Amazon Quiz banner & Play Amazon Quiz
5. In this Amazon Quiz daily contest will be 5 question. You have to give right answer
6. After giving right answer only few users will be selected to win Amazon prize
7. So daily participate in Amazon Quiz may be you win Amazon Quiz
We update correct answers to daily Amazon Quiz You can clear amazon quiz in few second with the help of these answers.
Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon Quiz Answer 10th may 2019
1. Which is the smallest state in India?
2. In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones?
3. Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your __‘. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings.
4. You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
5. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Amazon Quiz Answer 18 April 2019
1. Which famous Indian cricketer is Ranveer Singh depicting in his upcoming movie ’83?
Answer: Kapil Dev
2. Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Answer: Jingle bells
3. Tug-of-war was played as an Olympic sport.
4. Who is the first Indian cricketer to have crossed 8,000 runs in T20 matches?
Answer: Suresh Raina
5. In the film Avengers Infinity War, which is the last infinity stone that Thanos gets to complete his gauntlet before destroying half of all living beings in the universe?
Answer: Mind stone
Amazon Quiz Answer 16 April 2019
1. The Special Olympics World Summer Games 2019 took place from March 14-21. Which country was it hosted in?
2. David Dhawan is set to release a remake of his 90s film Coolie No.1, starring son Varun Dhawan. Who is the lead actress cast opposite Varun?
Answer: Sara Ali Khan
3. The smallest bone in the human body is found in the fingers.
4. India recently launched the South-Asian Centre of the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI). Where can you find the IRRI headquarters?
5. Which city has been titled as the ‘cleanest city in India’ as part of the Swachh Survekshan 2019 survey?
Amazon Quiz Answer 13 April 2019
1. A group of crows is called a _. Fill in the blanks.
2. Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Answer: Cape Agulhas
3. Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
4. Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Answer: Deepa Mehta
5. The Department of Posts in India has launched a ‘Cool EMS’ service, using which customers in India can import food items from __ for personal use. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz Answer 12 April 2019
1. Which iconic figure of Greek mythology causes people to turn to stone?
2. Which famous Indian cricketer has been appointed as the latest chairman of the ICC cricket committee?
Answer: Anil Kumble
3. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
4. How old is the oldest known living person in this year?
5. Archana Kamath is associated with which sport?
Answer: Table tennis
Amazon Quiz Answer 11 April 2019
1. Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
2. Where is Fort William located?
3. Rabindranath Tagore won the Nobel prize for Literature. Which of the following are NOT written by him?
4. The term ‘Mankading’ has been in the news recently. Which field is it associated with?
5. Which Indian sportswoman recently had a Barbie doll designed to look like her, as part of Barbie’s ‘role model’ program?
Answer: Dipa Karmarkar
Amazon Quiz Answer 10 April 2019
1. If you open your mouth wide, you will see a fleshy piece of tissue hanging like a pendulum. It is above your tongue at the back. What is this elongated, hanging structure called?
2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Where will you find it?
3. Dr. Abdul Kalam visited a country on 26th May, 2005, and they declared it as their National Science Day. Which country was it?
4. The Pentium chip was produced by USA’s Intel Corporation n 1993. But an Indian engineer is popularly known as being the ‘Father of the Pentium Chip’, for his contributions towards its development. Who is it?
Answer: Vinod Dham
5. Alia Bhatt won the 2019 Filmfare award for her work in Raazi. The actor who played her husband, also won a Filmfare award for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for Sanju. Who is the actor?
Answer: Vicky Kaushal
Amazon Quiz Answer 9 April 2019
1. The freezing point of water is 0 degrees Celsius. What is it’s freezing point in Fahrenheit?
Answer: 32 degrees Fahrenheit
2. The chef’s hat is a significant part of the attire worn by many cooks. What is this type of long hat called?
Answer: Toques blanches
3. The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
4. Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go to space. When asked by the then PM Indira Gandhi what India looked like from spaces, his response was _. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Saare jahan se acha
5. 2019 will see the 7th season of the Pro Kabaddi League in July where teams will battle for the title of winner once again. Which team is the current champion who won the tournament in 2018?
Answer: Bengaluru Bulls
Amazon Quiz Answer 7 April 2019
1. Each year, 7th April is celebrated as the ‘World Health Day’, and marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization (WHO). When was the first World Health Day celebrated?
2. WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
3. Which of these is a first-aid procedure that is used to dislodge food or another object from a person’s airway when they are choking?
Answer: Heimlich manoeuvre
4. Who is credited with developing the first successful Polio vaccine?
Answer: Jonas Salk
5. The 2018 Nobel Prize in medicine was awarded jointly to James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo for their work in which domain?
Answer: Cancer therapy
Amazon Quiz Answer 6 April 2019
1. In the animal kingdom, if whales are classified as mammals, what are spiders?
2. The largest school in the world, known as the ‘City Montessori School’ has more than 55,000 pupils and over 1050 classrooms. Where is it located?
3. This famous Indian-Canadian YouTube influencer recently announced an independent late night TV show on NBC. Who is she?
Answer: Lilly Singh
4. A phobia is an irrational fear that a person may experience. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of what?
Answer: Number 13
5. Kanchenjunga marks the highest point in India. The lowest point in India lies at 2.2 meters below sea level. Where is it?
Amazon Quiz Answer 4rd April 2019
1. Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of the rising sun’ because it gets the first sunrise in the country?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
2. Bramley, Granny Smith and Russet are all types of which fruit?
3. Which theory made famous by Albert Einstein explains why all ‘observers’ have their own separate measure of time because of the finite speed of light?
Answer: Theory of Relativity
4. Hibernia was the classical Latin name for which region?
5. Who recently won the men’s singles title at the 2019 Miami Open Tennis tournament?
Answer: Roger Federer
Amazon Quiz Answer 3rd April 2019
1. Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
2. The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students which of these languages?
3. The first Indian ‘talkie’ film – a film with dialogues – released in 1931 was ___
Answer: Alam Ara
4. Polar bears hunt and feed primarily on penguins.
5. Vlad the Impaler was an emperor in Romania in the 14th century. Which fictional character was based on him?
Amazon Quiz Answer 2nd April 2019
1. Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust?
2. Convectional, orographic and frontal are all types of ____. Fill in the blanks.
3. India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it?
4. The Indian word ‘chuddies’ (underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary.
5. Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to?
Answer: Shloka Mehta
Amazon Quiz Answer 1st April 2019
1. If you have hyperosmia, It would mean you have a greater than average sense of ____. Fill in the blank
2. The Indian Premier League is in it’s 12th season. The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False
3. The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolour flag of India?
Answer: Pingali Venkayya
4. Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL?
Answer: Suresh Raina
5. India plans to launch its first manned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called?
Amazon Quiz Answer 31st march 2019
1. Who was the last Mughal Emperor in India?
Answer: Bahadur Shah
2. Marvel is set to release a special theme song for Avengers Endgame exclusively for India, slated to be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telegu. Who will be composing this song?
Answer: A. R. Rahman
3. Which of the following authors was NOT born in India?
Answer: VS Naipaul
4. Deepika Padukone recently released the first look of her film Chhapaak, in which she plays an acid attack victim. Which actor will star opposite her in the film?
Answer: Vikrant Massey
5. Which is the brightest star seen in the night sky?
Amazon Quiz Answer 30 march 2019
1. In zoology, herpetology is the study of reptiles and amphibians. What does ornithology focus on?
2. An atom is made of 3 subatomic particles – a proton, a neutron, and an electron. A proton carries positive charger and a neutron carries negative charge. True or False?
Answer : False
3. The Pacific Ocean is the largest on the planet. Which ocean is the smallest?
Answer: Arctic Ocean
4. The book ‘Big Egos, Small Men’ is written by a former law minister of India. Who is the it?
Answer: Ram Jethmalani
5. It is said that the carvings at the Edakkal Caves were made by man during the Stone Age. Where are these caves located?
Amazon Quiz Answer 29 march 2019
1. Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body?
2. When referring to genres of music, what does ‘R and B’ stand for?
Answer: Rhythm and Blues
3. In which year was Microsoft established?
Amazon Quiz Answer 28 march 2019
1. What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Answer: Allah Rakha
2. The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal.
3. Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
4. A litre of hot water weighs more than a litre of cold water.
5. A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Answer: Blind carbon copy
Amazon Quiz Answer 27 march 2019
1. Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
2. Which of these countries does NOT have a standing army?
3. The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
4. Which place in India holds the Guinness World Record for being the wettest place on Earth?
Answer: Mawsynram, Meghalaya
5. Monarch Edward IV of England ruled which sport illegal in 1477?
Amazon Quiz Answer 26 march 2019
1. The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
2. There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOT receive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
3. Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
4. Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
5. Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Amazon Quiz Answer 25 march 2019
1. In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
2. Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
3. What is the name of the character played by Akshay Kumar in the movie ‘Kesari’?
Answer: Havildar Ishar Singh
4. India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world.
5. Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are reuniting for a film after 19 years. Alia Bhatt announced that she will be joining the cast. What is the film set to be called?
Amazon Quiz Answer 24 march 2019
1. The highest cricket ground in the world, in terms of altitude, is located in which country?
2. Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
3. A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is the flower called?
4. Deer shed and re-grow their antlers every year.
5. When discussing terms related to water, Nimbus, cumulus and stratus refer to types of ___.
Amazon Quiz Answer 23 march 2019
1. The 4 minarets of the Taj Mahal are tilted outwards, so that they won’t fall on the Mahal in case of an earthquake.
2. All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front. how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
3. What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
4. After the Berlin Olympics in 1936, Hitler offered an Indian hockey player a position as Field Marshall in the German Army. Which player was it?
Answer: Dhyan Chand
5. When is the first ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 match scheduled?
Answer: 30 May
Amazon Quiz Answer 22 march 2019
1. The 2019 IPL is just around the corner, and Yuvraj Singh has joined a new team. Which team will he play for?
Answer: Mumbai Indians
2. Who was the first Indian to fly into outerspace?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
3. Orcas, or killer whales are a sub-species of dolphins.
4. Priyanka Chopra played a supporting role in a recent Netflix Original rom-com with Rebel Wilson and Liam Hemsworth. What’s the name of the film?
Answer: Isn’t It Romantic
5. Two South Korean companies recently announced a 300 Million dollar investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second.
Answer: Kia Motors Corporation
Amazon Quiz Answer 21 march 2019
1. What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V?
2.What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses?
Answer: A bloat
3. Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel?
Answer: Saratchandra Chattopadhyay
4.’Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer: Mark Antony
5. The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming 2019 Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie?
Answer: Ayan Mukherjee
Amazon Quiz Answer 19th march 2019
1. What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
2. The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Answer: Dilip Prabhavalkar
3. Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
4. An A2 size paper, is smaller than an A4 size paper.
5. The 2019 Oscars just went by. But, which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Answer: The Shape of Water
Amazon Quiz Answer 18th march 2019
1. Which of these natural phenomenon is also know as the ‘Northern Lights’?
Answer: Aurora Borealis
2. In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
3. Who was the fictional detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
4. The Tropic of Cancer does NOT pass through which of these Indian states?
5. Which state was divided into Maharashtra and Gujarat in 1960?
Amazon Quiz Answer 17th march 2019
1. ___ is the largest moon in our solar system, with a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto
2. Which beauty pageant did Manushi Chillar win in 2017?
Answer: Miss World
3. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
4. In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alaxander’s general Seleucus Nicator?
Answer: Chandragupta Maurya
5. Who was the first Indian to win an Academy Award at the Oscars?
Answer: Bhanu Athaiya
Amazon Quiz Answer 16th march 2019
1. ‘Light-year’ is a unit of _. Fill in the blanks.
2. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent?
3. The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state?
4. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo wrestling
5. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Amazon Quiz Answer 15th march 2019
1. The study of fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other is called?
2. Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
3. What is the Roman numeral for 50?
4. Which is the highest attainable rank in the Indian Army?
Answer: Field Marshal
5. The surrender of Japan in 1945 brought an end to WWII. On which ship were the surrender documents signed?
Answer: USS Missouri
Amazon Quiz Answer 14th march 2019
- Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
- Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Answer: Keoladeo National Park
- Where in the human body is the occiput?
- What is the chemical symbol of lead?
- Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it?
Answer: 2.11 seconds
Amazon Quiz Answer 13th march 2019
1. According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of __.
2. If you were visiting the ‘Tabo Monastery’, where would you be?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
3. One liter of hot air will be heavier than one liter of cold air.
4. ‘Chholiya’ often referred to as ‘sword dance’, is the traditional folk dance form associated with which state?
5. At ____ years old, Kane Tanaka, a Japanese woman has officially been confirmed as the oldest person living by Guinness World Records. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz Answer 12th march 2019
1. The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’, an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this Indian state
2. Grown in regions of South India, Arabica and Robusta are varieties of _. Fill in the blank.
3. Created by Edgar Rice Borroughs, John Clayton is raised by apes in the jungles of Africa. What do we know him popularly as?
4. The famous ad jingle for this Indian watches brand was composed by AR Rahman as an adaption of Mozart’s 25th symphony. Which Indian brand is this?
5. Which of them was the first Indian to win the Miss World title?
Ans: Reita Faria
Amazon Quiz Answer 11th march 2019
1. When referring to dates and years, BC stands for ‘Before Christ’. What does AD stand for?
Answer: Anno Domini
2. In which country is the International Court of Justice located?
3. If you’re playing chess, which piece can only make an L-shaped move?
Answer: The knight
4. Which of the following smartphone brands does NOT belong to the same parent company?
5. Which country is Prague in?
Answer: Czech Republic
Amazon Quiz Answer 10th march 2019
1. Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
Answer: A ring
2. Which of these actors will be playing the character of the Genie in the 2019 live action remake of Aladdin?
Answer: Will Smith
3. Hemophobia is the fear of _. Fill in the blank.
4. What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
5. The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
Answer: Arvind Adiga
Amazon Quiz Answer 9th march 2019
1. Which is the largest living fish in the ocean?
Answer: Whale shark
2. A butterfly’s taste sensors are in its feet.
3. Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
4. What is the meaning of the name Himalaya, in Sanskrit?
Answer: Abode of snow
5. A European spectacle maker invented the telescope. What was his name?
Answer: Hans Lippershey
Amazon Quiz Answer 7th march 2019
1. What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
Answer: Subscriber Identity Module
2. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
3. Which Stephen King novel takes place in the fictional Overlook Hotel?
Answer: The Shining
4. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon. Who was the second?
Answer: Buzz Aldrin
5. How many sides does a rhombus have?
Amazon Quiz Answer 6th march 2019
1. A sushi is a Japanese dish, traditionally wrapped in __.
Answer: Edible seaweed
2. ‘A Moveable Feast’ is the autobiography of?
Answer: Ernest Hemingway
3. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Answer: The French Revolution
4. George Eliot was the pen name of which author?
Answer: Mary Ann Evans
5. Who recently became the first batsman in the world to smash 500 sixes in international cricket?
Answer: Chris Gayle
Amazon Quiz Answer 5th march 2019
1. Where can you find the largest cricket stadium in Asia, which is sometimes referred to as the ‘Lord’s of Asia’?
2. What is the maximum number of players a football team can have on the field, during a match?
3. The electronic recording device in an aircraft is known as a black box. What color is this device?
4. What is the capital city of Mizoram?
5. Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Answer: The God of Small Things
Amazon Quiz Answer 4 march 2019
1. On which day is the International Women’s Day celebrated every year?
Answer: 8th March
2. After being nominated for several years, Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016. Which film did he win it for?
Answer: The Revenant
3. The circle of latitude known as Tropic of Capricorn, passes through India
4. The 2018 film, Pad Man, starring Akshay Kumar is based on a true story. Who is the social entrepreneur that inspired the character?
Answer: Arunachalam Muruganantham
5. Which country will host the 2020 Summer Olympics?
Amazon Quiz Answer 3 march 2019
Amazon Quiz Answer 2 march 2019
1. When it comes to mobile phone networks such as 2G, 3G and 4G, what does the ‘G’ stand for?
2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
3. Which actress will portray the story of acid attack victim, Laxmi Agarwal, alongside Vikrant Massey in an upcoming film by Meghana Gulzar?
Answer: Deepika Padukone
4. When talking about computers, which of these is NOT a peripheral component?
5. Which multinational conglomerate is the parent company to Google?
Answer: Alphabet Inc
Amazon Quiz Answer 1st march 2019
1. On Feb 13, 2019, after 15 years of exploration, NASA declared its Mars rover ‘dead’. What was the name of this robotic rover?
2. Until 1955, the State Bank of India was known as __.
Answer: Imperial Bank of India
3. How many times have the Chennai Super Kings won the IPL?
4. The game PUBG has been created and released by the popular gaming company EA Sports.
5. The ______ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz Answer 26 February 2019
1. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
2. The national anthem of Bangladesh, ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ was written by __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
3. Which of these is also known as the Devil’s Triangle or Hurricane Alley?
Answer: Bermuda Triangle
4. A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
5. Which movie won the best picture award at the recently held Oscars 2019?
Answer: Green Book
Amazon Quiz Answer 24 February 2019
1. Which country has won the maximum number of ICC cricket world cups?
2. Astana is the capital city of which Eastern European country?
3. In the Hunger Games series, what is weapon of choice of the protagonist, Katniss Everdeen?
Answer: Bow and arrow
4. Which of these is the largest organ in the human body?
5. Which batsman holds the highest individual scorer in test match cricket having scored 400 against England in 2003-04?
Answer: Brian Lara
Amazon Quiz Answer 23 February 2019
1. What is astronaut, Buzz Lightyear’s popular catchphrase in the Pixar film, Toy Story?Answer: To infinity and beyond
2. The fictional address 221B, Baker Street is associated with which of these fictional characters?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
3. The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’ . Who is the author of this book series?
Answer: George R. R. Martin
4. A 2-part British stage play written by Jack Thorne based on the Harry Potter series was first performed in London. What is the name of the play?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Amazon Quiz Answer 22 February 2019
1. If you visit a Podiatrist, which part of the body will this doctor treat?
2. Which of these is NOT a play by Shakespeare?
Answer: Barefoot in the park
3. Jack Dorsey founded which social network in March 2006?
4. Bamboo is a type of grass.
5. The ‘Clavicle’ is also known by which other name?