Paytm Postpaid Best Trick – transfer Paytm Postpaid Balance Into Paytm Wallet without paying any extra charges
Paytm has added a new feature which is a great feature for everyone, if you have money in your paytm postpaid wallet, you can now transfer it to paytm wallet without any charge.If you or your friend has a paytm merchant account, then this will be even better for you.If you or your friend has a paytm merchant account, then this will be even better for you to apply this offer for you.
How To Transfer Paytm Postpaid Balance Into Paytm Wallet With 0% Charge
1. First of all open paytm app
2. Now check your Prepaid balance, If you have, then follow the next step.
3. Click Scan & Pay and Scan any merchant QR Code
4. Now you have to enter the amount you want to send from Paytm postpaid to Paytm Wallet.
5. Now you will see Paytm Wallet already on this, you have to change it to postpaid Paytm
6. Now click on pay button
7. Now your Paytm postpaid balance has been transferred to Paymt Merchant Account
8. Now you can send money from your Paytm merchant to the bank and then add it to paytm wallet.
Tags: Paytm Postpaid balance transfer trick, Paytm Postpaid ,how to transfer paytm, postpaid balance to paytm wallet, how to use paytm postpaid balance, paytm postpaid eligibility