Paypal Holi Gift – Paypal is Sending Gift Voucher Worth Rs.199 For Specific Account. PayPal is offering a gift voucher of Rs199 to selected users on Holi. Check your mail early, may have you receive mailed to related this offer. If it does not come then be patient, You can get it too soon
The voucher is valid till March 31st, 2019 (“voucher period”).
How To See Paypal Rs.199 Voucher Offer
1. First of all check your mail which is registered on Paypal
& Also check offer Eligibility from here click
2. Login your paypal account & check Eligibility
Term & Conditions:
1. This voucher entitles eligible PayPal account holders to receive a discount of up to Rs. 199 off an eligible purchase with PayPal.
2. This is a limited offer on a first come first served basis, available only to limited India PayPal users. PayPal may at its discretion limit the offer to certain number of users. If the vouchers are exhausted, PayPal will inform that the user is no longer eligible to save the offer.
3. The voucher is valid till March 31st, 2019 (“voucher period”).
4. Minimum spend of Rs. 200 required to use / redeem this voucher. User will have to pay min Rs. 1 or the balance amount (whichever is higher) from their credit / debit card to avail this offer.
5. You can use / redeem this voucher immediately after adding it to your PayPal account.
6. The voucher cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other discounts/products/services.
7. Offer is valid for transaction through your PayPal India account.
8. In order to redeem the voucher, payment must be made via PayPal during checkout.
9. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, complete voucher will be refunded if the voucher period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
10. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible voucher amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The voucher amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws
11. The voucher can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal voucher.
12. The voucher will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal voucher is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported. In his case the voucher currency is Indian Rupee.
13. The voucher cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) voucher (including but not limited to Pay After Delivery); (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; (d) voucher; or (e) discount or any vouchers from your card issuing bank
15. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.
16. Notwithstanding anything herein, PayPal and its affiliates shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in the voucher, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any voucher by any person.
17. PayPal shall, at its sole discretion, determine the PayPal account holders who are eligible to redeem this voucher.
18. PayPal reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any person from redeeming the voucher.
19. PayPal reserve the rights to withdraw the voucher and/or amend any part of the voucher or the terms and conditions of the voucher at any time without prior notice.
20. PayPal’s decision on all matters relating to the voucher and these terms and conditions will be final and binding.
21. By redeeming the voucher, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.