How To Get Amazon Audible Trial Membership For Free
WHAT IS AMAZON AUDIBLE?
In today’s run life, people do not have any time at all, keeping this in mind, Amazon has launched an audiobook, which has been named Amazon Audible.
With the help of this, you can listen to your favorite book as audio too. You can listen to the book as soon as you listen to the songs.
The good thing is that now you do not need to take the time to read your book if you travel daily or do any work. Also, you can listen to the book with work.
With this, how will you feel if you get this membership for free. So Amazon is offering this service to its users for free.
If you do not want Amazon Audible, then you can cancel amazon audible membership at any time.
Who will get Amazon Audible Membership for free
- If you have Amazon Prime then you will get amazon audible for 3 months
- If you do not have Amazon Prime, then you will get 1 month trial
How To Get Amazon Audible Membership (Step by Step)
1. First of all Visit amazon Audible Page Link – Click
2. Now you can see a banner like this
3. Click on “Start Your Free Trial” button
PLEASE NOTE: Amazon will be charged Rs.2 for Card Authentication which is a refundable amount
4. Now on next page select free trial & continue
5. On the payment page complete your payment
6. You can use all domestic credit cards and debit cards from ICICI, Citibank and Kotak. Also, used Kotak 811 & ICICI Pocket app card
7. You get Free trial for 90 days. if you are non-prime user so you get 30 days. After 90 days amazon will charge Rs.199 per month but don’t worry you can cancel it anytime.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
Prime Offer for New Audible members – Terms and Conditions
1. This offer (“Offer“) is provided by Audible Singapore Private Limited (“Audible“) and is valid for new members of Audible in India only, who sign up for an Audible trial membership at www.amazon.in and are Amazon Prime members at the time of signing up.
2. You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms“).
These Offer Terms are in addition to the Audible India Service Conditions of Use and the Terms & Conditions for Recurring Payments for Audible . To the extent the Audible India Service Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only.
3. Subject to these Offer Terms, if you have an existing Amazon Prime membership at the time of availing the Offer, whether paid or otherwise, you are eligible to receive 60-days Audible membership free trial in addition to the standard 30-days free trial period (“Benefit“).
In other words, you will be eligible to sign-up for Audible membership plan for free for the first 90-days (the “Trial Period”). The Benefit is for limited purpose only and you may be required to pay fees which may apply for purchased content, subscriptions and other services made available by Audible on the Website.
You will not be eligible to receive the Benefit if you have already signed up for Audible membership at the time of availing the Offer. You must have a valid payment method on file to be eligible for the Offer.
If your credit card is declined, the Offer will not apply. Limit one per customer and account.
4. After the Trial Period, membership renews automatically for INR 199 /month. Cancel anytime.
5. There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the Benefit under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the Benefit under the Offer shall be entertained.
6. This Offer can be revoked, modified or extended by Audible, at any time, in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without liability.
However, subject to the Audible India Service Conditions of Use, any revocation of the Offer from the Website will not affect the Audible membership already acquired by you under the Offer.
7. Audible reserves the right to – (a) modify, change or vary any of these Offer Terms, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever; and
(b) disqualify you from the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Benefits under this Offer.
8. While availing the Benefit, you expressly agree that Audible and its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with such Benefit.
9. You agree that all decisions of Audible related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by Audible to enforce any of these Offer Terms, in any instance, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.