Amazon Prime Offer
Amazon Prime Offer – On First ever order of Rs.600 & above, on Prime Now App, get flat Rs.250 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card). The First purchase offer is applicable only on 1st ever order on Prime Now App. Minimum order value – INR 600, excluding discounts and delivery fees. Maximum cashback amount – INR 250
Offer period – 15th April 12 AM to 16th April 23:59:59 PM.
Visit Amazon Offer: Click
Term & Conditions:
- What is “First purchase” offer on Prime Now App?
(a) On First ever order of Rs.600 & above, on Prime Now App, get flat Rs.250 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card). The First purchase offer is applicable only on 1st ever order on Prime Now App.
(b) Offer period – 15th April 12 AM to 16th April 23:59:59 PM.
(c) Minimum order value – INR 600, excluding discounts and delivery fees
(d) Maximum cashback amount – INR 250
(e) Offer is applicable only once per customer during the offer duration of the promotion
(f) Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer.
(g) Partial cashback if any, will be credited by 26th April, 2019.
(h) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount.
(i) Customers should update their names and email/phone information to get the cashback.
- Are all products eligible for the offer?
No, this Offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products, kitchen essentials, home decor & furnishing (“Eligible Products”). This Offer is not applicable on electronics, mobiles, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices , office supplies and Kitchen appliances
- Is this offer applicable on cash on delivery or card on delivery?
No, Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer.
- When will I get the cashback?
The cashback will be credited to eligible customer’s Amazon Pay balance account by 26th April, 2019.
- Do I need a promo code to avail the offer?
No, you do not need a promo code.
- Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order?
No, each Seller Cart in Prime Now App is considered as an individual order.
- Can this offer be clubbed with any other offer running on the App?
This offer cannot be clubbed with the other cashback offer running on Prime Now.
- What is the maximum cashback I can avail under this offer?
A customer can avail a maximum cashback of Rs.250 during the offer period.
- What happens if I reject/return/cancel the order?
If you cancel the complete order, you will not be eligible for the offer. However if you place another eligible order during the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.
In case of partial cancellation, the refund amount will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis. Example: if a customer buys products worth Rs 600 under the offer, however due to some reasons she/he decides to reject/return Rs 60 worth of products, then she will be refunded Rs 35 (INR 25 will be adjusted against the cashback credited)
First Purchase Offer Terms and Conditions
- This limited period First Purchase offer (“Offer”) is made available on the Prime Now mobile application (“Prime Now App”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Prime Now Service Terms and Conditions, the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using the Prime Now App. In the event of any conflict between the Prime Now Service Terms and Conditions, the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- All residents of India, who have set India as their current country in their Amazon.in account settings and have a valid billing address in India, are eligible to avail this Offer (each a “Customer”).
- The offer is valid from 15th April 2019 12 AM to 16th April 2019, 23:59 PM (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, every Customer who places: (a) his or her first ever order on the Prime Now App from the list of any Eligible product(s); and (b) such first ever order is of a total of INR 600 or above, in a single order; will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount of INR 250 in the form of Amazon Pay balance (“Benefit”).
- The Benefit under this Offer will be provided to the Customer in the form of Amazon Pay balance which can be redeemed as per the terms and conditions available here.
- The Benefit will be provided to the Customer by 19th April, 2019 as prescribed in Section 5.
- The Benefit under this Offer can only be redeemed once by the Customer subject to these Offer Terms.
- This Offer will not be applicable if the order for the Products is cancelled, returned or if a refund has been initiated for such order.
- This Offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products, kitchen essentials, home decor & furnishing (“Eligible Products”). This Offer is not applicable on electronics, mobiles, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices & office supplies and Kitchen appliances.
- Amazon, reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- You are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”. By participating in this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms and expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/ disputes in relation to these Offer Terms.